Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Plan for 2012

All Goals
I learned much in 2011 as I blogged about my goals.  In 2012 I would like to focus my blogging more on achieving each individual goal and not so much about what I have learned along the way.  Don't get me wrong, I will still blog about something I find interesting in my readings or something that happened at my work.  However, I want to discuss each goal a little more in depth.

Also this year, I have simplified my goals by reducing them and by making them more achievable.  As I said, "I learned much from 2011."  What I learned was that I don't have enough time to achieve everything.    If I focus on one goal, it's usually at the expense of another.  That's alright, however, I have to be careful at what I'm neglecting in that moment.

This year should be a good one.  It has already started out very interesting especially in the areas of the family, career, and our finances.  I'm positive that I can achieve all that I set out for. How does your year look?

If you want to see what I have on tap for 2012, please look at the tabs for my goals.  Also, hey, please leave a message if you want. I was able to open it up for ANYONE to leave a message. Oh yea, in order to do this, you have to click on the blog entry. From there, you will see a place to post a comment.
  






I found this and thought it was great. Calvin as a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment